Drop in & Play now available in the Carlyle Civic Centre Building room #107
Tuesdays 9:30-11:30 AM
***Families will be required to fill out a symptom screening form and temperature check before play. Please do not attend if you or your children are experiencing any symptoms of illness.***
For families and their children under 5. This program provides playtime, story, craft, and healthy snack for the tots. Plus some time for parents to meet with other parents. Please check out Facebook page for an updated schedule.
- Program runs:
Tuesdays Jan 2022 – May 2022 9:30-11:30 AM (DROP IN & PLAY)
- Cost: Free to families *There is a $2.00 per child fee for daycares or paid caregivers
- *Parents of children with food sensitivities are asked to provide their own snack. Any program cancellations will be posted to our FB page as early as possible.
Girls Group is a peer-to-peer mentoring program for girls that works on building relationships, self esteem and self worth. Girls take part in a variety of team building activities and explore their inner feelings through art, drama, music, sharing circles and other activities.
- When: Mondays January 10 – June 13th
- Where: Carlyle Civic Centre Room #107
- Cost: Free, Pre-Registration is required. Limited Spaces**
- Ages: Grade 6+
No School Events
Join us for some fun activities while school is out!
- When: Dates TBD
- Where: Carlyle Public Library
- Cost: Free
- Ages: Grade 1-6
- **Registration will posted on Facebook closer to date of. Limited spaces available.
At Home Alone Safety Class & Babysitters Course
Safety program for students in grades 4/5/6. Students take part in presentations and discussions with local emergency staff from the Fire Dept, RCMP and Ambulance. The program covers what kids need to know when they are left home alone for short periods of time. Street proofing, Fire safety and basic first aid. Babysitters in training must be turning 12 in the the same calendar year.
- When: At Home Alone: Tuesdays March 8-22nd 3:45-5:15 PM. Babysitters: Feb 22nd or March 21st 10 AM-4PM Please message to register now!
- Where: Carlyle Family and Youth Centre #100-105 Main Street *Civic Centre Building
- Cost: $20.00 At Home Alone, $25.00 Babysitters Course
After School Zone
These programs vary from physical activity, games, drama, cooking, science experiments, art and more!
- Where: Carlyle Civic Centre Room #107 – Main Street Carlyle
- When: 2022 Dates TBD
- Who: Grades 1-6
- Cost: Free, Pre-registration is required
Summer Club 2022
Looking for something to do this summer 2022? Check out the CFY Summer Club. Kids can participate daily, weekly or seasonally July & Aug.
Times: Monday – Friday *Excluding Canada Day & Civic Holiday 1PM -4PM
Who: Ages 6 – 12 (Going into grade 1)
Where: Carlyle Family and Youth Centre, Main St. Carlyle
Cost: 2022 fees TBD