Are you looking for a fun and exciting job for the summer? Why not join Cornerstone Family and Youth in hosting their Summer Club for children within the community of Carlyle and surrounding area.
Our Summer Coordinator:
- Must be a creative thinker who enjoys games, crafts, gardening, swimming and playing with kids.
- Must enjoy working as a team leader.
- Must be able to promote programs with enthusiasm.
- Must be able to easily communicate with and inspire confidence in our community.
- Must be well organized.
- Must be returning to school in the Fall of 2012.
- Computer skills and standard first aid training are assets
Apply with resume & three references on or before May 20th, 2012 to:
Cornerstone Family & Youth
Box 1408 Carlyle, SK
sycoordinator (at) sasktel.net
For a detailed job description, or more information, contact:
Britainey Laiss, Program Coordinator at 453-2666