Our Summer Coordinator:
- Must be a creative thinker who enjoys games, crafts, gardening, swimming and playing with kids.
- Must enjoy working as a team leader.
- Must be able to promote programs with enthusiasm.
- Must be able to easily communicate with and inspire confidence in our community.
- Must be well organized.
- Must be returning to school in the Fall of 2012.
- Computer skills and standard first aid training are assets
Apply with resume & three references on or before May 20th, 2012 to:
Cornerstone Family & Youth
Box 1408 Carlyle, SK
sycoordinator (at) sasktel.net
For a detailed job description, or more information, contact:
Britainey Laiss, Program Coordinator at 453-2666