Help your child make this adorable little tea cup card for a loved one. Aren’t they cute?
- Make a teacup design in two halves (as shown below).
- Paint your tea cup and let dry.
- Fold and glue the edges of your teacup together and let dry.
- You can attach a magnet to the back of the teacup or glue them to cardstock like we did.
- When your cup is dry tuck a nice little tea bag into your tea cup. Voila!
Inside there is a little poem that reads:
Here’s a gift I made today,
I love you is all I wish to say.
And if you begin missing me,
Sit and have a cup of tea.
With love, ______________