This recipe was a hit at this week’s Playroom Program and it is an easy treat to make with your kids.
Pumpkin Pie Dip
• 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
• 2 cups powdered sugar
• 1 (15 ounce) cans pumpkin pie filling (pumpkin pie filling)
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/2-1 teaspoon ground ginger
• apple, slices
Change Measurements: US | Metric
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
1. 1 Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
2. 2 Add pie filling, cinnamon, and ginger, beating well.
3. 3 Cover and chill 8 hours. (but is still good to eat right away, just not as firm.)
4. 4 Serve with gingersnaps and apple slices.
One thought on “Recipe Idea: Pumpkin Pie Dip”