A great twist on the traditional turkey craft. You will likely have most of these supplies at home.
You will need:
- a small paper bag
- orange, red, yellow and brown construction paper
- glue or stapler
- black marker or crayon
1. Have your child trace their hand print onto red, orange and yellow construction paper.
2. Cut out the trace and handprints.
3. Cut out the turkey’s head from brown construction paper (see above).
4. Cut out the turkey’s beak from yellow construction paper.
5. Cut out the turkey’s wattle from red construction paper.
6. Glue or staple the turkey’s beak and wattle to the turkey’s head.
7. Use black marker or crayon to add on the turkey’s eyes.
8. Roll down the paper bag half way (see above).
9. Glue or staple the turkey’s head to the front of the paper bag.
10. Glue or staple the hand prints to the back of the paper bag to create the turkey’s feathers.
Our thanks go out to sparkplugging for this craft idea.
2 thoughts on “Cornerstone Crafts: Paper Bag Turkey”