This cool summer treat is perfect for little hands to help out with in the kitchen! We also love the fact that low-fat options are available for almost all of the ingredients. For your next Summer treat be sure to give these a try!
You will need:
- 1 pkg of pudding mix
- 2 cups of milk
- 6 sandwich style cookies
- 1 small containter of frozen whipped topping (thawed) (or about 3/4 cup)
- 12 small bathroom cups
- 12 popsicle sticks/stir sticks
1. Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl until set.
2. Crush cookies by placing them in a zipper bag and roll with rolling pin.
3. Add cookie crumbs and whipped topping to pudding. Stir until blended.
4. Spoon into cups. (Hint: We found it much less messy to use piping bag for this step. If you do not have a piping bag then take a large zipper bag, fill it with the mixture, press out all the air before sealing and then snip a hole in one corner large enough to let large cookie peices through (3/4 inch). Squeeze and fill.)
5. Add a popsicle stick and freeze cups for approx 2 hrs or until set. (We found them equally delicious not frozen…)
Tip: To easily remove pops from cups when frozen: dip cup in small bowl of hot water for a few seconds. Holding the stick, press pop out of the cup. Do not pull using the stick.