Cornerstone Family and Youth invite you to join the thousands of families who have already discovered the magic of this revolutionary way to talk with babies before they can talk.
Two decades of research have proven that using the Baby Signs® Program –
- Reduces frustration and builds trust
- Allows babies to share their worlds
- Strengthens the parent/infant bond
- Reveals how smart babies are
- Helps babies learn to talk
- Boosts babies’ self-confidence
- Promotes positive emotional development
- Jumpstarts intellectual development
This Workshop is specially designed for parents of children from birth to 24 months and will teach you all you need to know to begin using the Baby Signs® Program at home. Pre-registration is required. Registration for the course is free the comprehensive Parent Kit can be purchased at the time of the course. Limit 15 families.
Saturday, May 23rd 9:30-11:30am @ The Carlyle Public Library
For information or to register please contact:
Jennifer Sedor at firstname.lastname@example.org or (306)453-2666
Please visit the Baby Signs by Ferrah Homepage to learn more about this great workshop!